On behalf of our prestigious Service Provider partner company, we are looking for experienced engineers with solid knowledge of Voice Network Solutions
- To build / configure specific data on the respective network Voice elements as per the submitted Customer order
- To then test, monitor and accept the service works as per the defined product description
- Be part of a motivated team delivering and supporting Customers as the market demand for global SIP trunking increases.
- Be prepared to do some early mornings and late evenings to support customer commitments and requests from other global regions
- Ability to work under pressure or react to a changing work priority schedule as the situation arises. Reacting to faults or early life failures on new provisions.
- Ability to review and provide technical feedback for any builds deemed errored in the order flow and correct / update with key stake holders.
- Extensive working knowlwedge on various voice technologies such as SIP H323
- Extensive knowledge and Experience working on SIP protocols (RFC3261) and all related SIP RFCs
- Experience of working in a network management centre enviroment is an advantage
- Hands on experience with Genband (Nextone) and/ or Oracle (ACME) SBCs
- Hands on experience with Empirix E-XMS, Radcom Q-Expert and/ or Wirsehark/ WinPCAP
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- Possibility to work in a multinational environment
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package (yearly bonus and wide-range of cafeteria)
- Opportunity to gain depth-knowledge of Voice Network Solutions
- Long-term career opportunity
Tamas Farkas +3618839860