On behalf of our prestigious multinational banking partner company we are looking for Senior Project Managers for Finance Related Program.
Great opportunity to participate in a global program and manage international projects within the company.
- Implementation of a complex project with multiple systems involved and various stakeholders across EMEA finance.
- Contribute to a new system and process strategy
- Suggest and initiate new projects with the Finance functional area that is supported
- Management of multi-month and multi-year projects
- Execute complex projects that cover different functions both inside and outside of Finance
- Most projects will be within the EMEA region
- Implementations and roll-outs to various countries
- Managing complex projects end to end
- Workslate and Book of Work prioritization for large regional systems
- Potentially running a component of a complex global project
- Good communication both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate across all levels.
- Ability to work across geographies
- Good experience in UAT
- Experience of Projects roles (6 years), either as a Project Manager or as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Financial processes
- Prior experience within the Banking industry
- Ability to work in multinational team
What We Offer
- Long-term opportunity in a multinational environment
- Possibility to participate in one of the most important program within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Fancy and high-quality office environment
Contact our Consultant
Tamás Farkas +3618839860