On behalf of our prestigious partner company, we are looking for
Spanish speaker colleagues
who are interest in the field of finance and accounting.
Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
• Handling daily volume/target of transactions
• Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
• Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
• Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
• Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
• Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
• Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities
• To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
• Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team
• Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
• Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
• Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
• Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
• Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team leader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, performance management etc.
• Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
• Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the supervisor including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
• Associate might be required to be trained and act as backup of other activities
• Understanding of end to end process cycle
• Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
• Activities may also include, reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
• Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
• Follow up of open items
• Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
• Statement reconciliations
• Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
David Csiba +36 70 704 6762
David Csiba +36 70 704 6762