Our partner is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary and the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest, Pécs and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
Now they are seeking for a
- Holistic support of the head of Cloud Steering & Transformation and the heads of the Cloud product units during the preparation, implementation, documentation and permanent further development of the local Cost and Provider Management System (Cost Cadence).
- Interface from the Cloud Product & Services unit to business-driven functions such as finance, business services and HR.
- Project management for proactive control of the supplier and provider management as well as compliance with the agreed billing models. Local, nearshore or offshore service providers may be included.
- Monitoring the progress of work per billing month and regularly updating the forecasts.
- Creation of deviation analyzes and identification of corrective measures as well as proactive monitoring of implementation.
- Regular proactive reporting to management.
- Professional preparation for bodies and / or reviews for Cloud Product & Services in relation to all cost and provider management relevant factors and delivery of cost projections into cost cadence.
- Support for pre-processing and follow-up, as well as monitoring of monthly product and service agreements for all internal and external service providers.
- Introduction of a performance accounting system for the documentation of the content specified as well as the agreed billing prices with the aim of achieving the planned cost savings targets in 2018
- Experience with cloud services and projects in the cloud environment.
- Essentially market knowledge in the areas of: cloud providers (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), cloud consulting and managed cloud services, especially in terms of pricing and calculation models.
- Knowledge of cost controlling processes, control and gearing instruments.
- High analytical competence and abstraction.
- High self-propulsion, innovative power and curiosity. Conceptual strength combined with implementation strength.
- Knowledge in the field of moderation and presentation at management level.
- Fluent in English and English (CEF Level C1).
- Affinity for the preparation of relevant issues in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Performance bonus payment
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus
- Free sport opportunity
- Cafeteria system
- Training and development opportunities
- Skill-related training
- Life Insurance
- Free coffee
- Dynamic teamwork
- Possibility of career development
- International environment
Veronika Rozsa +3618839860
Veronika Rozsa +3618839860