We are in search of a new colleague for our partner, a big multinational firm, with a multicultural environment and a lively team of coworkers, to join them in their Budapest based Shared Service Center.
With them you will surely be able to capitalize on your analytical and language skills, while enjoying all the benefits an internationally acclaimed company can provide you.
- Capturing data like Revenues, Costs and Profits from financial statements, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, as well as Product-wise and Geographical Segmentation of the same
- Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making adjustments and derivations as necessary
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the team
- Tracking the details of processed documents in a web based tool to ensure proper reporting mechanism
- Degree in Finance or Economics
- Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
- Fluent English and Hebrew knowledge is a must
- User level of MS Office
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
- Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
- Multinational environment
Tamas Farkas +3618839860