On behalf of our partner company we are looking for an ambitious candidate to cover the Payroll Operation Analyst role.
- Support Operations Lead in recruitment (discussion with recruitment team, interview, candidate evaluation)
- Support team in creating the appropriate training materials
- Complete the daily control of work within relevant area, support the Operations Lead in monitoring SLA’s and proactively take action – manage the daily BAU work coordination
- Conduct performance management discussions and 121s together with Operations Lead
- Participate in team members’ performance reviews and mid-term/year-end evaluations
- Hold regular relationship management discussions and operations calls with stakeholders (HR, vendor etc)
- Come up with improvement proposals
- Ensure that process documentations are always up-to-date (Desktop procedures, process maps)
- Ensure that employee enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the established service level agreements
- Proactively resolve issues that threaten delivery
- Manage exception and escalation
- Understand and apply industry best practices
- Participate in Re-engineering activities
- Drive process standardization and rationalization according to the standard operating model
- Identify service gaps and make necessary changes
- Inspire team members to share and submit their ideas via the Bight Idea channel
- Participate in Migration projects and ensure that the new procedures are in line with the best practices and our standards
- Participate in projects as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs
- To ensure all data is accurately compiled and sent to external Payroll Vendor according to payroll schedule on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the reconciliation, balancing and transmission of all vendor and bank interfaces/reports or payroll related data.
- Responsible for the balancing and review of all output investigation and correction of errors associated with the auditing of payroll data.
- Responsible for the controls and processing of all types of payments and deductions, including wage loans, payroll adjustments, etc
- Responsible for the controls of manual and off-cycle payments
- Responsible for the controls of payroll related reports to internal and external parties including regular statutory reports as well.
- To ensure payroll accuracy to agreed Service Levels takes part in maintaining the Issues Log and liaise on a regular basis with other teams and vendors, in cooperation to ensure actions and issues are followed through and resolved.
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience
- Process management
- Continuous Improvement Management
- Minimum 1 year experience in Payroll
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule duties to meet payroll processing deadlines.
- Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame.
- University / College degree
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent German is a big advantage
- Opportunity to work in a big multinational team and use your English language knowledge on a daily basis
- Gain immense experience in developing and executing the innovation management framework
- Opportunity to work in a diverse, multicultural global team
- Competitive salary package
Eszter Judit Óvári +3618839860
Eszter Judit Óvári +3618839860