On behalf of our partner company we are looking for an ambitious candidate to cover the Product Control Analyst role in our partner’s Product Control team in Budapest.
Product Control is the largest department in Finance with responsibility for controlling daily profit and loss reporting, price verification and new trading activity for the ICG in EMEA. The department is organised into business-aligned teams and the product scope comprehensive, comprising cash, derivative, as well as structured and exotic variants of the following asset classes; credit, FX, equity, money markets, commodities and rates.
Business analysis of existing product controls processes and systems
• Preparation of Business Requirement Documents or Minor Development Documents
• Review Functional Requirement Documents and approve relevant sections
• Prepare and review test scripts for SIT and UAT testing
• Performing User Acceptance Testing, raising any defects and enhancements and providing sign-off on individual system components
• Timely escalation of risks and issues related to the project
• Liaison with multiple departments at global, regional and country level
• Documentation of new processes and preparation of user guides for new systems or features
• Push through enhancements, use effective escalation on recurring issues to help reduce the burden on PC, ensure focus on core controls.
• Support standardization project to underlying Product Control’s P&L working files for efficiency and consistency across multiple P&L’s to enable effective cross-training and consistent controls in detailed working files
• Working on ad-hoc projects relating to improvements of system infrastructure.
• Complete additionally any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
• Strong mathematical or analytical background
• Able to “hit the ground running” with enthusiasm. Keen attention to details and the ability to meet reporting and project deadlines.
• A self-starter who proactively seeks to improve existing controls and streamline processes both from a tactical short term viewpoint, and also from a strategic long term perspective, and implement these initiatives to completion.
• Strong PC skills in Excel, Word, and Access. Training will be provided on other systems used within this position such as S2, Oasys etc.
• A desire to learn.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – able to deal with a range of senior/junior staff across a number of departments of the Corporate Investment Bank.
• Able to manage time, people and issues
• Able to prioritise, delegate, escalate
• Theoretical knowledge of financial products
• Control focus
• Ability to interpret and analyse financial information
• Able to perform effectively within a time pressurised environment
• Demonstrable evidence of drive and commitment to process improvement.
• Willing to challenge the status quo
• Candidate will be expected to demonstrate strong leadership abilities and decision making skills.
• Self-starter who proactively seeks to improve existing controls and streamline processes both from a tactical short term viewpoint, and also from a strategic long term perspective, and implement these initiatives to completion.
Opportunity to work in a big multinational team and use your English language knowledge on a daily basis
Gain immense experience in developing and executing the innovation management framework
Opportunity to work in a diverse, multicultural global team
Competitive salary package
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860