On behalf of our prestigious multinational banking partner company we are looking for Business Analyst Consultant for Finance Related Program.
Great opportunity to participate in a global program and manage international projects within the company.
- This position will provide executive administrative support to the Director / Head of EMEA General Services & Travel division. Duties of this role are complex and require a high level of confidentiality, discretion and independent judgment. There is continuous contact and communication with high levels of internal and external senior management. The environment is fast-paced and requires management of multiple priorities concurrently.
- Support the EMEA Regional Head on key regional communications and administration management.
- Assist the General Services organization achieve their goals through the management of the organization’s communication and employee engagement activities
- Support the EMEA Communications program, including monthly newsletters, Collaborate site postings and internet sites, internal announcements and articles on GS initiatives and contributions
- Craft presentations, reports and ad hoc internal and external presentations and talking points for senior leaders
- Develop and take ownership of written communications such as awareness messages, articles for various internal, and potentially external, publications
- Develop effective strategic communications targeted for Customer Experience & Feedback, Global Products/Services and Regions, Internal/External communications, including newsworthy articles, presentations, regional town halls, special events and web and social media content Liaise with communication teams from the GS&T Global Communications/business Office and regional Shared Services teams as required to ensure appropriate adherence to branding and communications guidelines as well as to ensure communications and marketing activities are reaching the broader organizations as needed
- Participate in the GS Leadership & Management meetings as needed and proactively address communications, capabilities and takeaways for the Regional Business Office
- Coordinate with the GS&T Global Communications Lead to formalize regional communications policies and practices and standardize across regions where appropriate, e.g., Product and Regional newsletters
- Automate key components of the communications process
- Facilitate continuous improvements to communications within the region. Create and publish meaningful original content to ‘Tell the GS Story’
- Publish periodic interviews with GS SLT members, regional leaders, and other team members focusing on meaningful topics
- Assist with implementing GS ‘Brand’
- Coordinate and implement ongoing maintenance of intranet site and Collaborate with fresh content
- Partner with the EMEA Regional Head and other members of the GS&T EMEE regional leadership team..
- Provide Outlook In-box Management support for Executive (identify and prioritize time sensitive emails).
- Maintenance of frequently changing Outlook calendar while balancing the Executive’s scheduling priorities. Ensure proactive resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Strong project management, organization, planning and coordination skills
- Critical thinking, analytical, creative thinking and marketing skills
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with various levels of management, including senior management, in a professional manner
- Strong presentation, and documentation skills
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant (5+ years) or functional support analyst
- Expert in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing a must
- Proactive and anticipatory
- Professional presence and ability to engage with internal and external constituents
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook) with advanced PowerPoint skills desirable
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems
- Proficiency in SharePoint and Social Media). Ability to work in a virtual environment across global geographical boundaries (countries and regions)
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment and ambiguous situations
- Must be flexible and have a strong aptitude to manage priorities and follow-up on initiatives
- High integrity and ethics and professionality
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and part of a team and can operate with minimal supervision and oversight
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-pace environment
- Competitive salary package
- Working within a Global environment and client groups across EMEA
- Good promotions
- Career path
Orsolya Csóry +3618839860
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860