How would you like to be a part of a true global organization? Our prestigious client is on the hunt for new colleagues to strengthen their Budapest office. They provide information security administration to internal and external customers worldwide, and their services also include maintenance-, password resets for the company’s applications and client support on different communication channels (e-mail, phone, and ticket management).
The Budapest office has more than 300 colleagues locally and around 1000 globally, and all have plenty of opportunity to develop themselves in different areas and build a career within the company’s network.
We are currently on the lookout for a
to take his/her place as their newest teammate.
- Create, modify, and delete user profiles in various systems
- Reset passwords; enable IDs based on incoming client request
- Provide customer service via phone, e-mail and various ticket management systems
- Ensure corporate information security policies are followed
- Ability to acquire knowledge via internal trainings (class room & on the job)
- Shift-work (24/7 and 24/5) including weekends / public holidays
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Being able to learn to use numerous different systems on a basic level
- Ability to set priorities; attention to details and work under pressure
- Has to be able to endure monotonous work
- Flexibility to work in various shifts
- High school graduation certificate
- Enhanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 desktop operating systems
- General knowledge of database servers, i.e. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc. is preferable
- General knowledge of active directory infrastructure
- Experience in an IT support or customer service role
- College or University degree
- Opportunity to work with people across all levels of the organization on a global scale
- Opportunity to understand and learn the structure of the company’s Information & Technology segment
- During the trainings the employees will be introduced to the company policies, several security systems, and communication standards
- Opportunity to get familiar with cultural diversity and multinational values in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to participate in social events in an open and friendly atmosphere
- Great number of internal training opportunities with insight into many different areas
- Current labor law compensation for shift work, plannable and flexible time management
Eszter Óvári +3618839860
Eszter Óvári +3618839860