Would you like to be part of a global organization?
We are currently on the lookout for a
Process Standardization Senior Analyst (5 month contract)
to take his/her place as the newest teammate.
• Presents, facilitates and leads assigned minor or medium level process improvement events using methods of culture-appropriate team building, team energizing, data gathering and analysis, problem solving, project management and state of the art presentation and platform skills. Actively promotes continuous Improvement and its activities and services to others.
• Develops reports, project charters, project plans, and diagrams of overall Continuous Improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities, and anticipated needs.
• Delivery of business improvement projects to agreed quality and time, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and involved at all relevant stages.
• Provides event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits. Uses appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvements.
• Working with Senior Team members on the team to develop reports, project charters, project plans, and diagrams of overall Continuous Improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities, and anticipated needs.
• Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes. Develop process improvement reports for setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
• Submit for Manager approval appropriate information security solutions compliant with security policy by leveraging knowledge of applicable technical platforms and business processes.
• Develop procedures and other manuals. Train and guide resources as needed.
• Lead meetings in fast paced environment, communicating complex security topics and Global ID Administration processes effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Establish relationships with Service Delivery teams to enforce and influence standards.
• Ensure ability to continuously improve existing service / quality of processes and to meet the business needs.
• Identify interdependencies between sites and/or processes and work closely with peers to introduce these.
• Prepare communication plans regarding process re-engineering for multiple stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher desired or the candidate should have proven equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience either in an Information Security Administration environment or related field with customer service experience in data management
• Strong work ethic; excellent use of discretion and judgment.
• Good command of English language (both verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, relationship development and prioritization skills
• Analytical and detail oriented
• SSCP/CISSP/ITIL/PMP certificate is advantage
• Proven track record of defining, documenting and validating process requirements
• The ability and enthusiasm to develop the process and procedures improvement skill set
• Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
• Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
• Opportunity to work with people across all levels of the organization on a global scale
• Opportunity to understand and learn the structure of the company’s Information & Technology segment
• Competitive salary package
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860