One of our biggest partners in Telco sector wants to expand in this year again and that is the reason why we are authorized to find the experts and competences to there. It is a huge multinational company that was the most attractive employer in SSC sector in this year, and the best SSC in CEE region in the last year as well.
You can join to them as a
Senior Project Manager
- To lead multifunctional teams to develop and launch profitable products as part of the Portfolio Strategy, to create the most commercially successful portfolio of networked IT services.
- To have a good understanding of portfolio development plans for the financial year in the relevant portfolio areas.
- To contribute to the creation of portfolio development roadmaps (including timescales & costs)for specific portfolio areas.
- To be responsible for the Project management of new portfolio development/launch across all phases: justify, define, develop, trial and launch.
- To be responsible for the delivery of portfolio developments and launches to time, cost and quality as measured through the Key Performance Indicators.
- To contribute to the relevant business benefits (revenue, profitability, cost saving, customer experience)
- To be responsible for the leadership and inspiration of the multifunctional virtual team to achieve better, faster, cheaper portfolio developments.
- To be a leader who can provide challenging leadership which is about inspiring ambition, stretching people to do more than they thought they could do and pushing them to tackle tough issues.
- 2+ years’ experience in Programme/Project Management
- Programme/ project control and reporting: The ability to set up and provide ongoing management of robust programme/project controls, methodologies and reporting measures.
- Stakeholder Management: The ability to identify, analyse and manage stakeholders at different levels to achieve programme/project objectives.
- Outcome, benefit and margin management:Able to ensure that the desired outcomes/benefits/margin have been clearly and realistically identified, defined, managed and delivered
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
- English on a fluent level
- Competitive salary construction and outstanding renumeration package
- Stabile company background and infrastructure
- Fancy office environment
- Trainings and opportunities to learn and develop Yourself or Teams around you
- Valid and sustainable values at a great company
Vera Rózsa +3618839860
Vera Rózsa +3618839860