On behalf of our partner company we are looking for an ambitious candidate to cover the Compliance Monitoring Specalist role in our partner’s compliance department. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field of compliance and security in an enterprise level.
- Escalation of issues discovered during compliance validation
- Interact with application supports to address outstanding compliance issues
- Administrative events reviewing for IT systems
- Identification and escalation of security incidents
- Configuration changes identification and analyzing
- Detection and reporting for discrepancies discovered during control
- Creating and updating procedures for technology controls
- Log content validation in order to meet predefined policy
- Maintain highest standards of service quality
- Minimum high school degree. College or university degree is preferable.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of using standard MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces in basic level.
- Has to be able to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work as a team member and drive own initiatives
- Has to be able to endure monotonous work and be flexible.
- Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Opportunity to work in a big multinational team and use your English language knowledge on a daily basis
- Outstanding possibility to gain experience in the field of Compliance
- Competitive salary package
Borbala Ungvari +3618839860