Our client is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, they provide networked IT services to 5,500 multinational companies in 180 countries. Their purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world. In their Budapest and Debrecen offices more than 2,300 colleagues support global business operations in 11 main units. Most of the activities are centered around Customer Service, Service Assurance, Finance, HR, Inside Sales, Network Design and Project Management.They have long-term plans, and are looking for enthusiastic partners to execute them well.
Join for stability and growth!
Right now, they are searching for a
Duty Manager / Incident Manager
- Act as Incident Manager on Crises/Major P1 incidents – P1 Notifications, bridge calls, driving to resolutions.
- Receive PHONE CALL/MAIL REQUEST escalations from customer/SRM/account team based on ticket Severity/SLA
- Evaluate Customer Business Impact: High impact on customer satisfaction and retention based on the customer experience. Due to time-sensitive nature of the work, potential for financial impact to the company associated with SLA penalties;
- Take ownership of the incident and drive agents to make real progress toward resolution with the tickets
- Make sure Customer is informed during the incident progress and until the incident is totally resolved and/or take ownership of full communication (according to Impact, previous agreement)
- Escalate maintainers, suppliers and teams on the right time when the problem is not been solved
- Monitor all ticket queues and route/assign incidents to specific teams (Monitor, Resolving, 3rd Level, etc.) to ensure the most efficient and effective resolution result to meet the client´s needs and contract, in accordance to the available resources;
- Help Team Managers being eyes of operation, it means take a look if agents are available in system to receive calls, if the agents are on the shift according schedule, adapt activities and absence if applied. Coach the agents based on the analysis and if necessary provide input to the development plan of the agents.
- At least 3 years in tele/data communications environment
- At least 2 years in Escalation/incident Manager Role
- Good understanding of Network Solution (voice/Data)
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
- English on a fluent level
- French on a fluent level is an advantage
- German on a fluent level is an advantage
- Italian on a fluent level is an advantage
- Spanish on a fluent level is an advantage
• Competitive salary package
• Stabile company background
• Fancy office environment
Alexandra Kerekes +3618839860
Alexandra Kerekes +3618839860