One of our biggest partners in Telco sector wants to expand in this year again and that is the reason why we are authorized to find the experts and competences to there. It is a huge multinational company that was the most attractive employer in SSC sector in this year, and the best SSC in CEE region in the last year as well.
You can join to them as a
Network Engineer (3rd line)
- To perform Advanced troubleshooting users and internal resolver groups to resolve high complexity incidents on target minimizing impact to users.
- Act on high risk and high complexity incidents.
- Troubleshoot VPN, WLAN, Autonomous APs, Cisco Prime, Radius, Cisco ACS and Juniper. Support network transformation and device configuration.
- Face to face handovers and overviews for GCS in Hungary. Provision and update of LWI/ Support documentation. Regular reviews weekly drop-in / clinic calls with steering group
- Work along with 2nd line engineers at the service desk helping to minimize impact to users on high complex cases and support incident managers in high level escalations/ crisis calls
- CCNP Knowledge is a must
- Voice and Cisco knowledge is an advantage
- English on a level is a must
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is an advantage
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
- Competitive salary package
- Stabile company background
- Fancy office environment