Our client is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, they provide networked IT services to 5,500 multinational companies in 180 countries. Their purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world. In their Budapest and Debrecen offices more than 2,300 colleagues support global business operations in 11 main units. Most of the activities are centered around Customer Service, Service Assurance, Finance, HR, Inside Sales, Network Design and Project Management.They have long-term plans, and are looking for enthusiastic partners to execute them well.
Join for stability and growth!
Right now, they are searching for a
Senior Project Manager
- Delivering new and complex products and services for global costumers of co.
- Full responsibility of assigned project, SPOC for the end customer
- Managing fully virtual teams and vendors
- Responsible for transition and transformation of new contracts, handover to operational teams
- Dealing with network site migration, voice platform implementation etc.
- Main focuses on timely delivery, budget responsibility only in special cases
- 1-1,5 year assignment to one project, permanent work contract
- 5 years of experience in project management is an advantage
- General understanding of MPLS networks and related infrastructure is an advantage
- Excellent stress tolerance and change management skills is a must
- High level of business English (European languages – German, Italian, Spanish, French – are useful) is a must
- Experience in managing changes and CAB meetings is an advantage is an advantage
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
- English on a fluent level is a must
- any European language on a fluent level is an advantage
- Competitive salary package
- Stabile company background
- Fancy office environment
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860