Our client is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, they provide networked IT services to 5,500 multinational companies in 180 countries. Their purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world. In their Budapest and Debrecen offices more than 2,300 colleagues support global business operations in 11 main units. Most of the activities are centered around Customer Service, Service Assurance, Finance, HR, Inside Sales, Network Design and Project Management.They have long-term plans, and are looking for enthusiastic partners to execute them well.
Join for stability and growth!
Right now, they are searching for a
Service Support Engineer (English Portuguese or Italian or German)
- As the role holder, you will be doing technical support of infrastructure using technical skills acquired on internal trainings
- Technology and devices which will be supported by you are related to Voice and Data parts of infrastructure and produced by Avaya and Cisco
- You will be a part of highly professional team, where you will be able to develop your technical skills.
- All support teams are situated on one single floor, which gives great possibility to gain high level technical knowledge
- Extremely small amount of incoming calls, what lowers stress level almost to zero.
- We are receiving already reviewed incidents from Service Desk that reduces communication with user to a very rare and short event
- Additionally you will have right to chase suppliers who have contractual obligations before co. – this will need some soft skills
- Knowledge of network and voice infrastructure is an advantage
- Knowledge of Avaya and Cisco devices and technologies is an advantage
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is an advantage
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is an advantage
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals is a must
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is an advantage
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is an advantage
- Technical set of minds is a must
- English on a fluent level is a must
- Italian on a conversational level is a must OR Portuguese on a conversational level is a must OR German on a conversational level is a must
- Also graduates are welcomed as we are providing full length technical training.
- Shifts cannot be disregarded as everyone is set up to do the shifts.
- Competitive salary package
- Stabile company background
- Fancy office environment
Alexandra Kerekes +3618839860
Alexandra Kerekes +3618839860