Our partner ’s Shared Services is an internal service provider, delivering end-to-end Information Services ,Information Technology and Financial Shared Services to locations globally.
They are looking for a role
Solution Delivery Manager
Strategic ERP Solutions
- The SAP Solution Delivery Manager role is the guardian of the ERP solution.
- Owns the SAP Global Template.
- Accountable to deliver functional solutions to gaps and for consistent documentation set of the template.
- The ERP Solution Delivery role is responsible for the design, development and ongoing maintenance of the:
- Business Processes supported by the ERP solution
- Operating Policies and Design Principles of the ERP solution
- ERP software configuration for each of the agreed environments and their congruence
- Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management
- Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes
- Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds
- Internal, external control compliance
- Template change process
- The ERP Solution delivery Role is the Supplier to the ERP Program delivery for projects and to the ERP Service operations concerning requests and changes. The ERO Solution delivery role is a customer of Application technical Services.
- 10 years plus of managing Design stage ERP projects. Expert in Business Process modelling design and policy development, Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management
- Industry Experience
- Ten years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment
- University or college degree
- CMII Professional or equivalent
- Functional Knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of ERP lifecycle, AX data schema and solution architecture
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment
- Strong spoken and written English
- People Management skills
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members.
- Process driven, good communicator, logical thinker, detail driven
- Formal background in the design and implementation of Configuration Management processes, systems and teams
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location
- Management of locations under deployment
- SSS Internal structures; External partners; Agencies
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organation.
Rózsa Veronika +36 20 431 9706