Our partner ’s Shared Services is an internal service provider, delivering end-to-end Information Services ,Information Technology and Financial Shared Services to locations globally.
They are looking for a
Program Delivery Manager / Solution Team Leader
Strategic ERP Solutions
- The Manager, SAP S4/HANA Program Delivery (Europe and Asia) role has overall responsibility for the successful deployment of the S4/HANA solution into sites
- The Manager, SAP Program Delivery (Europe and Asia) role is responsible for the design and implementation of an effective control framework in support of the deployment of the ERP solution into new sites. This includes the selection of suitably qualified project managers, development of project planning, resource management, budgeting and forecasting, risk and Issues and status reporting processes and products in line with the new Target Operating Model Methodology.
- The Manager, SAP Program Delivery (Europe and Asia) role is the guardian and champion of the prescribed ERP Deployment methodology.
- The Manager, SAP Program Delivery (Europe and Asia) role is accountable to the Service Management Board for timely, accurate, transparent and objective status reporting on inflight deployment projects.
- The Manager, SAP Program Delivery (Europe and Asia) role is responsible for supporting Project Managers and sites in the brokering and mediation of solutions with regard to quality, cost and time objectives between the ERP Solution Delivery and ERP Operations .
- Responsible for fulfilling demand received from Demand management process
- ERP Program delivery is customer of ERP Solution Delivery, ATS and supplier of ERP Operations delivering the ERP program.
- ERP program delivery is the supplier for ERP Service Operations for training , testing , setup services, data migration.
- Take strategic decisions for ERP Program Delivery
- Drive improvements within ERP Program delivery to optimise project rollout, cost, time and quality
- Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized
- Review future project and BAU support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Define objectives for the department and its employees
- People management
- Manage and control all employees within ERP Program Delivery organisation
- Setup & maintain organization structure for optimized work division and service delivery
- Delegate work within organization to all sub levels
- Assign resources to projects
- Monitor, control and ensure administration of working / absence time
- Monitor, analyze and report spent work on projects and BAU
- Organize team meetings and ensure right assignment of tasks
- Create and adjust job descriptions within the organization
- Ensure team skill set is up to date via appropriate trainings
- Plan headcount according to potential work needs
- Conduct people performance management processes
- Organize cross trainings between sub departments
- Ensure backups of key / critical service areas exits
- Monitor employee spending during business travels
- Ensure company policies are communicated within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organisation.
- Good Team and supporting working environmnet
- Responsibility and challenging opportunity at a stabile and well known company
Rózsa Veronika +36 20 431 9706