One of our biggest partners in Telco sector wants to expand in this year again and that is the reason why we are authorized to find the experts and competences to there. It is a huge multinational company that was the most attractive employer in SSC sector in 2017, and the best SSC in CEE region in 2016 as well.
You can join to them as a
Security System Specialist
- Being responsible for change and incident management, customer enquiries, fault diagnosis/resolution and problem management.
- Troubleshooting customer problems within security domain within the agreed customer SLA’s.
- Liaseing with customer representatives or vendors and support/direct other support staff where appropriate.
- Undertaking problem analysis e.g. root cause, repeat faults, trends to identify opportunities for improvement and initiate investigation and/or corrective action, where appropriate.
- Reviewing, advising and implementing firewall changes in line with the company & customer security policies and change control processes.
- Offering proactive advice on implemented services.
- Prioritising and organising assigned tickets on basis of criticality or as per customer’s contracts to meet the SLAs.
- Ensuring that all agreed communication, notification and escalation processes (internal/external) are delivered e.g. customer updates.
- Hands-on experience in operation and management of security infrastructure
- Two to five years of hands-on skills of Cisco ASA andor Checkpoint Firewalls
- Language skills: English on a fluent level
- Soft skills:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
- Competetive salary package
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Trainings and promotions
- Supporting team and management