Are you willing to join something great full of opportunities? Do you have the ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to work with people and manage projects? Our prestigious client is seeking outstanding professionals to be part of their growing marketing team, being responsible for user experience.
We are in the hunt for:
User Experience Designers
As a User Experience Designer you will be working as part of a global team to design the user experience of leading consumer applications and IoT products (B2C). Working alongside a small team of UI and UX Designers locally, you will collaborate with other UX and UI professionals, Principle UX Managers and Art Directors in our design hubs all around Europe.
Tasks will predominantly be related to UX design, such as defining task flows, creating wire frames, defining IA, and prototyping. However, identifying needs for usability testing and user research and supporting the UX Research department by building prototypes for testing are also essential.
Collaboration with our design hub in Düsseldorf is very important in this role, therefore regular monthly travel there is to be expected.
Your tasks will be:
- Participate in an agile scrum team designing the UX for leading company products and services
- Define UX requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototypes, interaction patterns
- Create design concepts
- Design detailed interaction design specifications / wire frames
- Improve and maintain UX standards, processes and UX guidelines in collaboration with other UX members
- Incorporate and collaborate on domain design patterns, standards, architectures
- Advocate effectively for the user
- Identify needs for usability testing and user research; prepare prototypes for user testing: iterate UX designs based on the results from user testing.
- Deliver design presentations at operational level, up to senior stakeholders
- Identify UX quality issues to vendors and negotiate appropriate UX solutions.
- Work directly with Manufactures, Product, Marketing and Development teams to specify and track implementation of UX designs to ensure the highest quality user experience.
- Ensure stakeholder communication and alignment
- Liaise with design teams and Creative Director to ensure the delivery of UX deliverables according to and aligned with brand and UX guidelines.
- Review and critique the team’s design work
- UX concepts
- UX wireframes
- UX prototypes
- UX quality assessments
- Detailed UI design specifications
- Design presentations & documents
You’ll need these skills:
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years of working experience including at least 2 years hands-on UX design experience
- Experience with the following tools:
o Own cloud
o Sketch or Omnigraffle
o PDF writer / editor
- Demonstrate exceptional wire framing and prototyping skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholder’s/projects parallel
- A “customer first” attitude
You’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing, brand new multicultural team
- International working environment and experience
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home (once a week after probation period)
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860