Our partner is a Hungarian subsidiary of a well known manufacturing and trading company in German ownership.
Their profile is to produce, plan and manufacture tech and service diagnostic tools.
Their main target is to ease the life of car owners by making the work in the auto services more effective by using their highly digitalized diagnostic solutions.
In this organization all of the employees can have a chance to develop and improve their soft or other professional skills. Its whole infrastructure is formed to serve the interests of people.
At this company the „win- win situation” is not only an empty promise , but a real principle. They created an environment in which the phrase: „one for all, all for one” is true.
Now They are seeking for a
at full blast.
- Work in a growing international team of engineers to develop and improve the software of an exciting new product using Agile methodologies
- Take part in building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for the team
- Possess hands-on C# Backend (ASP.NET) and some C# Frontend (WPF/XAML/MVVM) skills
- Have solid familiarity with MVC, WCF and the Entity Framework
- Have a good foundational knowledge of SQL DDL and DML
- Have worked with Microsoft SQL Server before
- Possess a working knowledge of REST/SOAP
- Have a good understanding of HTTPS/SSL/PKI
- Be fluent in English, both in written and oral communication
- Be familiar with Agile/Scrum/KanBan development methodologies
- Have working knowledge of using Git
- Have basic understanding of QA concepts
- Be acquainted with the foundations of encryption
- Be attentive to detail
- Communicate well
- Be willing to travel occasionally
- Have a clear focus on delivering results within a specified timeframe
- Be able to work both in a team and on their own
- Be able to accommodate views different from their own
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of large scale object oriented design (Clean Code, Clean Architecture)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/other, Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka
- Previous work experience with .NET Core
- Previous work experience with UWP
- Knowledge of programming in Python
- Programming skills in Java
- Previous experience using Subversion
- German language skills
- Stabile company background and structure with fixed investors
- R+D projects
- competitive salary package
- Improving organization and future
- modern working environment in the city centre
Barbara Kiss +3618839860
Barbara Kiss +3618839860