Are you willing to join something great full of opportunities? Do you have the ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to work with people and manage projects? Our prestigious client is seeking outstanding professionals to be part of their constantly growing team.
Join our team as:
Senior Process Improvement Specialist
In this role you will drive the development and implementation of cross functional processes and systems enhancing speed and accuracy, improving efficiency, effectiveness, service quality and customer satisfaction, and reduce operational costs within the dedicated function/department across the our client’s landscape. You will play a crucial role in continuous process improvement and standardization, identifying root causes of the issues and driving resolution while liaising between the business unit and other functions/departments.
What you will do:
- Act as set vision and strategy for the process; ensure that global processes are implemented and best practices are used,
- Act as global expert of a functional process, set vision and strategy for the process; ensure that global processes are implemented and best practices are used,
- Lead continuous improvement/optimization of processes/services, facilitate successful implementation of new services; promote the process toward an automated environment,
- Review, evaluate and prioritize process/system change requests,
- Lead cross-functional projects, coordinate and manage virtual project teams; apply quality management techniques to problem solving in the project,
- Prepare initial recommendations for the changes to policies and procedures; set standards for process performance; act as member of the policy committee,
- Coordinate the delivery of critical tasks/ milestones in the project, highlight any risks and propose mitigation,
- Give professional guidance to and mentor the service champions and the process improvement specialists of the functions and geographies.
This job might be ideal for you if you have:
- Finance and accounting experience gained in a multinational environment; telco or shared service sector experience is a plus,
- Experience in RPA, system/digital tool implementation and experience in process improvement & design,
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification (it is a must),
- Fluency in English,
- Consultancy, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills,
- Analytical, problem solving and time management skills,
- Cross cultural sensitivity,
- Availability to travel.
Why should you join us?
- Opportunity for frequent travels internationally,
- High level of internal visibility, close contact with senior management,
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with great subscription,
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to,
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture,
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
Nikolett Takács, +36705244214
Nikolett Takács, +36705244214