Would you like to be part of a global organization?
We are currently on the lookout for a
GIDA Marketplace Solutions Senior Projects Analyst (5 month contract)
to take his/her place as the newest teammate.
• Excellent understanding of end to end IT processes; policies, regulations, and governance. Initiates process changes and improvements.
• Establish relationships with Service Delivery teams to enforce and influence standards.
• Establish and maintain relationships with various technology organizations and teams to facilitate development and implementation of technology solutions.
• Plans, presents, facilitates and leads assigned medium or high level process and technology improvements. Actively promotes continuous Improvement and its activities and services to others.
• Develops reports, project charters, project plans, and diagrams of overall continuous improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities, and anticipated needs.
• Delivery of business and technology improvement projects to agreed quality and time, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and involved at all relevant stages.
• Provides event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits. Uses appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document technical improvements.
• Develop procedures and other manuals on marketplace processes. Train and guide resources as needed.
• Lead meetings in fast paced environment, communicating complex security topics and Global ID Administration processes effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Ensure ability to continuously improve existing service / quality of marketplace processes and to meet the business needs.
• Identify interdependencies between sites and/or processes and work closely with peers to introduce these.
• Prepare communication plans regarding marketplace process changes for multiple stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher desired or the candidate should have proven equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience either in an Information Security Administration environment or related technology experience in request and workflow management and automation
• Strong work ethic; excellent use of discretion and judgment. Detail oriented.
• Exceptional command of English language (both verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, relationship development and prioritization skills
• SSCP/CISSP/ITIL/PMP certificate is advantage
• Proven track record of defining, documenting and validating process and technology requirements
• The ability and enthusiasm to develop the existing technology
• Basic knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
• Strong technical and general IT background with interest in advanced analytical skills
• Opportunity to work with people across all levels of the organization on a global scale
• Opportunity to understand and learn the structure of the company’s Information & Technology segment
• Competitive salary package
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860