Working at our partner means shaping aluminium solutions for the future through innovation and tailored manufacturing.
Our partner is a large industrial company and offers a wide range of positions at our many plants and manufacturing units in the United States, Asia and Europe as well as jobs within sales, accounting, finance, law, marketing and communication at our sales offices and at our corporate head office in Oslo, Norway.
Joining to our partner means joining a strong team, and seizing the opportunity to shape a sustainable future through innovative aluminum solutions.Their work is technically challenging, which is why we offer all employees the education and training needed to be at the top of our industry.
We are looking for new colleague: Functional Specialist, ERP Operations (SAP QM/PM)
The role is responsible for the functional support of S/4Hana business application.
The major purpose of the role is to serve locations running S/4 as their ERP platform.
- Issue resolution on incidents and problems for the live units in Hana
- Service and change requests management
- Ensures stable business process continuation and improvements
- Dedicated and high focused business support during period end closing
- Provides appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements
- Design, configure, test and train business solutions in collaboration with solution team
- Participate in hyper care and take over location support from project team
- Provides application maintenance, 2nd and 3rd level production support services toward the supported live loca-tions (customers) globally, according to the SLA’s agreed
- Proactive system improvement proposals and initiatives
- Preventive business process support
- Works closely with business support departments to translate business requirements into feasible solutions
- Close working relationship with technical, solution delivery, basis and authorization teams all involved in the differ-ent business support processes
- Understand and work according to the transport and release management process
- Comes up continuously with business and process related improvement ideas
- Provide and maintain process documentations like problem, incident and change management
- Work according to the best practises for support
- Perform daily tasks in the global ticketing system
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business
- Functional or technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- Prince II Foundation is preferred
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of basic project management procedures within IT
- Working at our partner means working with a strong team of skilled co-workers, always collaborating and getting better together.
- They provide development opportunities, and competitive compensation, health care and welfare packages.
- They are a solution-oriented, customer-first organization.
- They value their flexibility to change, adapt and deliver.
- Working there means shaping the future through innovation, constantly developing your skills and your ability to find new solutions
Péter Szalai +3618839860
Péter Szalai +3618839860