On behalf of our partner company we are looking for an ambitious candidate to cover the HRSS Senior Specialist role in our partner’s HR department.
• Active participation daily processes assigned to the individual in the OSC case management system
• Ensures service is delivered in a controlled way by logging & tracking all queries in the HRSS case management system
• Operates in an environment of SLA adherence (timeliness, accuracy) while being comfortable working in a target driven culture.
• Understands how own performance impacts on KPIs and SLAs and helps drive the team to ensure work is delivered on time and with excellent quality.
• At all times follows documented processes, procedures and controls requirements being fully aware that failure to do so could represent a financial, legal or reputational risk. Identifies gaps in process documentation ensuring that it always properly reflects reality in accordance with HRSS’s strict adherence to internal audit, risk and control standards.
• Regular review of existing processes and support/initiate the implementation of reengineering ideas
• Maintenance of the Cafeteria process ordering, invoice payment. Liaison with the HR team on regulatory changes, prepare policy updates
• Check and back up person in the Termination process, based on SLA.
• Oversee the Anniversary Program, counterpart between external vendor and local payroll team
• Manage the reimbursement calculation and document submission process of the HIPA-state subsidy
• Contact on related HRSS processes with the Warsaw HR HUB
• Complete all tasks – having connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the JDs – charged by the manager or supervisor
• Acts as the face of the HRSS team, building close relationships with HR and key stakeholders under the direction of the HRSS Service Delivery Management Team.
• Deputy of the Service Delivery Manager in case of absence
• Where an immediate solution is not possible, taking ownership for the successful resolution of cases by working with other parts of HRSS and HR. Works closely with colleagues in the HRSS Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
• At all times demonstrates flexibility and accepting that there will be tasks to perform which are not explicitly covered in the job description. This is likely to include contribution to HR or HRSS led projects & programmes outside of day-to-day operational delivery.
• Preserves strict levels of confidentiality and adherence to the companies strict data privacy rules.
• Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
• 3-5 years experience in HR, ideally in HR specialist role
• Proficiency in Excel
• Strong business acumen within financial services, ideally in banking
• Experience of working in matrix structures
• Customer Service acumen
• Good understanding of Hungarian employment law and payroll/social security related legislation
The role provides the opportunity for a candidate to work in partnership with a business with the goal of implementing HRSS strategy and delivery. The role holder will gain exposure to middle and senior management for their respective businesses and deal with complex and highly matrix EMEA-wide management issues with a demanding client group.
Ungvári Borbála +36205060132
Ungvári Borbála +36205060132