Working at our partner means shaping aluminium solutions for the future through innovation and tailored manufacturing.
Our partner is a large industrial company and offers a wide range of positions at our many plants and manufacturing units in the United States, Asia and Europe as well as jobs within sales, accounting, finance, law, marketing and communication at our sales offices and at our corporate head office in Oslo, Norway.
Joining to our partner means joining a strong team, and seizing the opportunity to shape a sustainable future through innovative aluminum solutions.Their work is technically challenging, which is why we offer all employees the education and training needed to be at the top of our industry.
We are looking for new colleague:Senior Project Manager, Business Application
The purpose of this position is to serve our internal clients in efficient and cost effective ways, considering not just strategic projects, but also business requests from around 150 locations around the globe by managing mainly IT Applications related projects within Europe.
The position is aimed at controlling and managing projects.
Project and General Services organization – is a centre of expertise, that provides the organizational focus on improving the management of projects and programs via:
- Reduce business risk by improving project delivery (on time, on budget, on scope, on quality)
- Enable the Business to achieve stated project VALUE
- Improve internal controls in the area of Project Management
- Project Management for selected projects identified by Manager
- Financial / Budget control function for projects under his/her supervision (in cooperation with Controlling)
- Overall responsibility for delivering projects under his/her supervision / Quality Assurance
- Project progress reporting for all projects under his/her supervision or Quality Assurance
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the timely and smooth execution of projects
- Conduct assessments in order to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Enforce/ improve project methodology guidelines
- 5+ years experience in a multinational IT environment (preferably in manufacturing industry) as Project Manager
- Experience in IS / IT service delivery of corporate or shared services organization
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Multi country project management experience prefered
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- PRINCE2 (prefered), Agile Project Management methodologies (advantage)
- People change management experience as part of IT projects
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
- Accurate, independent and reliable personality
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Working at our partner means working with a strong team of skilled co-workers, always collaborating and getting better together.
- They provide development opportunities, and competitive compensation, health care and welfare packages.
- They are a solution-oriented, customer-first organization.
- They value their flexibility to change, adapt and deliver.
- Working there means shaping the future through innovation, constantly developing your skills and your ability to find new solutions
Péter Szalai +3618839860
Péter Szalai +3618839860