On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for an ambitious candidate to cover the HR Generalist and Advisor role who has comprehensive and complex tasks as well. Financial sector that we talk about and corporate side that has active processes and all the candidates and colleagues have diverse issues and cases that needs to be handled within formal corporate frameworks.
Now we help them to find their best
Employee Relation Advisor
The ER Advisor will be responsible for ensuring legislative and relevant policy compliance in the execution of business activity and ensuring that applicable policies are up to date, compliant, maintained and appropriate for the achievement of business needs.
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers, supervisors and Human Resource colleagues on all employee relations issues, policy interpretation and questions. This includes such issues as conduct, corrective action, punctuality and attendance, termination of employment, employee complaints and compliance issues.
- Work in collaboration with other Human Resource Centers of Excellence, managers and employees, providing relevant Employee Relations expertise in the execution of any initiatives or projects.
- Respond to employee issues and questions, providing feedback to managers to ensure appropriate action is taken where necessary.
- Ensure that any employee relations issues are dealt with in the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism and sensitivity.
- Champion and promote a positive employee relations climate, providing appropriate counsel and support to ensure that any Employee Relations processes are delivered to maximize the employee experience.
- Facilitate training for Supervisors, Managers and Human Resource peers on topics including performance management, compliance issues and related templates/tools.
- Completing all of the Budapest grievance and ethics cases, as well as disciplinary cases from start to finish and coordinating the disciplinary committee.
- Assisting with some policy or advisory work where needed.
- Day to day liaison with the Diversity Networks, HR contact for organization of network events and queries.
- Preparation/attendance of all HR Governance meetings
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an Human Resource Generalist or Employee Relations role
- Experience in training and facilitation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including conflict management and negotiation skills
- Strong English skill
- University/College degree
- Competative salary package
- Really good and fancy working environment
- Challenges in financial sector and at a well known big multinational company
Borbála Ungvári +3618839860
Vera Rózsa +3618839860