Our partner is Europe’s leading independent IT provider. Their major source of competitive advantage is their colleagues. They are providing solutions in 17 different languages as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management.
Now they are seeking
Global AI Architect
To operate within the Automation function, which is responsible to react on organizational needs of automating specific processes (in relation with Service Desk mostly).
In total collaboration with the head of Artificial Intelligence (AI) your objective is to build the capability to answer the customers’ needs on an industrial way. You will be accountable of the roadmap and the compliance of the global solution with the Group expectations in relation with Information Services or Security.
On a daily basis:
• Research, design, develop Machine learning Algorithms and models
• Shape product and co-build the global strategy
• Define a prototyping approach
• Construct, train, evaluate and tune Neural network
• Evangelize and engage the community through research, collaboration and other channels
• Develop and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• You have 4-5 years of experience in a similar position or in the following fields: IT development, business analysis, project management
• You have proven years of experience in industry leading development languages (Python, Microsoft LUIS) and web services capabilities, notably RESTFUL
• You have advanced level of English language knowledge
• You can assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate.
• You are good at liaising with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of projects
• You can establish productive relationships and network
• You have strong advantage if…
• You know neuronal network (supervised and unsupervised Learning)
• You have a good understanding of NLP (Project)
• You are familiar with AI project
• You have a good knowledge of large scale of data management and ETL (Hadoop, Kafka or Spark)
As a future member of CC Family on the Automation department you will be part of a constantly growing, innovative team, where you have the chance for:
• IT & Diverse technical trainings
• Language courses & talent programmes
• Fun & Diverse atmosphere
• Home office & Flexible scheduling
• Be one of the first bricks in a fresh, evolving team
• Work in the most innovative and challenging sector of IT
Barbara Kiss +3618839860
Barbara Kiss +3618839860