Our client is a fast growing multinational company which achieved more success in the field of navigation and automative industry. Among their partners you can find automotive manufacturers, giant electronics companies, and mobile service providers. They can be found in more than 100 hundred countries and offer numerous software solutions for their partners.
To help their work and reinforce the team, they are seeking colleagues for a really qualitative
- Help the Agile team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver effectively via Agile practices
- Ensure sustainable pace and motivating environment for high-performing teams
- Focus on ever-improving team performance and dynamics
- Remove impediments beyond the team’s authority
- Build a trusting and safe environment, supporting transparency and honesty
- Act as a mediator for team-internal and inter-team conflicts
- Ensure that the agreed Agile process and related rules are followed
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies, events and meetings, help execution of corporate events
- Coaching and Training
- Support the corporate Scaled Agile Framework transformation initiative on team level
- Establish, implement and support maintenance of processes and principles on team level
- Help the team to communicate, coordinate and collaborate with other teams
- Continuously improve processes, challenge old norms of operation and suggest changes
- Improve transparency, maintain information radiators, create JIRA boards and dashboards, provide reports, participate in surveys and other forms of information aggregations
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year
- Excellent communication, coaching and mentoring skills
- High level of empathy and willingness to understand people
- Practice in facilitation of ceremonies and in mediation of conflicts of interests
- Deep understanding of servant leadership and situational awareness
- Practice in continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience in Scrum and/or Kanban, and any other Agile software development methodologies
- Fluent Hungarian and elementary English (We speak Hungarian, but document in English)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile and engineering techniques, such as ATDD, TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in enterprise scale agile operation (SAFe, LeSS, DaD)
- Experience of working with more than one Agile teams concurrently
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Track record in participating in enterprise change management and transformation
- Scrum Master certification
- Become part of a happy team of tech savvy engineers
- Participation in a rapidly growing Scrum Master community, where you can learn, innovate, share, build, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in career and professional experience in a continuously growing company
- Being part of reinventing the navigation industry. Watch the product you help us to develop being used by millions of users day-by-day, throughout the world
- Competitive salary with bonuses, cafeteria and health care package
- Massage chair, endless supply of coffee and mineral water, table tennis, darts.
Nikolett Takács, +3618839860
Nikolett Takács, +3618839860