We are looking for a high caliber, multidimensional ServiceNow Architect to help us grow our ServiceNow practice area. The position is responsible for the design, architecture, development, and implementation of new applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Lead discussions with engagement partners and team members (vendors, subcontractors, customers, IBMers) to define project goals and strategies for attaining them.
- Ability to travel to customer site as requested.
- Conduct tools workshops to demonstrate the functions, features, and capabilities of Tool solution and collect client specific requirements
- Anticipates potential problems associated with the solution being developed. Develops and leads execution of the technical risk management plan for the solution to be implemented
- Develop functional specifications for new requirements
- Validate requirements were implemented to meet client expectations
- Review/Approve deployment solution and solution cost prior to implementation
- Provide sizing for custom solution/requirements, provide input to cost model as needed
- Identify risks and issues associated with the infrastructure deployment
- Assist in performing validation once the solution is deployed
- Produce Account Architecture documents
- Ability to document designs and configurations
- Specify integrations and methodologies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work-related experience
- English – Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to provides technical leadership and professional guidance to managers, team, and vendors
- Competitive salary package
- Stabile company background
- Fancy office environment
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860