Our partner is a worldwide high technology group with its headquarter in France.
They are seeking a new colleague as
In the context of the company’s smart village project, we are looking for her/his future Solution Architect. The successful candidate will lead the definition and support the implementation of the full solution within an international R&D context, as part of the Budapest R&D teams and referring to the System architecture Product Line Department.
The Smart Village Solution includes:
- The full communication chain (server software platform, end point devices and data concentrators)
- A vending management system
- A mobile money operations system
- An energy production system and its delivery stations
- An energy distribution network
Activities & Responsibilities description
- Analyse Customer’s operational Business needs (Environment, Use cases, and Operational modes), identify the main constraints, performances and requirements, and how the system fulfil its missions, while working with R&D functional and implementation teams.
- Guarantee the technical solution responds to the full business needs
- Contribute to the R&D and business strategy to respond to the company’s future needs in relation with our system engineering teams and ecosystem (clients, partners, contractors)
- Intervene during presales stages to support business teams (solution definition & customisation)
- Intervene during R&D projects initialisation phases to support technical teams (definition workshop, System architecture methodology training & coaching)
- The successful candidates will prove a minimum 5 to 7 years in participating or leading the definition and the implementation of complex and multidisciplinary engineering systems & solutions, either as a Solution Architect, Solution Engineer or Business Analyst, and willing to take a new challenge in their career
- Knowledge of requirements and needs engineering, functional and non-functional analysis, architecture design, integration, verification and validation
- Experience in end-to-end system integration and architecture for projects implementing distributed systems:
- Information system deployed in a data center
- Devices with embedded software connected to Central system through various WAN wired and wireless networks
- Methodology for end-to-end solution architecture definition
- Large scientific and engineering culture (Telecommunications, network protocols, secured communications, Information and IT Systems, server and embedded Software, Hardware products design, Security) with expertise in one or several of the latter fields.
- Business oriented
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), UML, SysML is a plus
- System’s engineering standards such as INCOSE, ISO 15288, or EIA 632 is a plus
Personal and Organisational skills
- Rigorous, analytical and synthetic reasoning, good abstraction capabilities
- Leadership, autonomy, innovation sensitive, customer driven, open minded with good soft communication skills and high capability of federating multi-disciplinary R&D teams.
- Knowledge and keen interest for the energy sector
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Commitment to professional training and development,
- Challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities
- A youthful team
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860
Veronika Rózsa +3618839860