One of our biggest partners in the Telco industry wants to find its best colleagues ever.
No. It would not be just a simple cliché. Its true. They really needs those kind of people who not just a productice numbers in an excel board but people who are dare to think in another way, who wants to developer who wants to create, recreate and execute sg new.
If You love to create and You know the meaning of design and meaning of web ergonomics and beauty of UI ,You should be there…
Now they are seeking for
- Work collaboratively with senior stakeholders across the business, including in multiple markets and with senior colleagues in Group Commercial.
- Develop, implement and maintain a design style guide for B2B / Enterprise.
- Work with UX Designers, Front End Developers and Project Managers to provide online development services to various Vodafone Entities.
- Support local markets with their local business site development and optimisation, including the creation of re-usable assets for local markets.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies in the new media particularly design programmes.
- Identify and support opportunities for test and learn to increase conversion across business sites.
- Be the design authority for all imagery and design requirements on B2B websites.
- Commission photography refreshes periodically.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Min 3-5 years’ Design experience
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Understanding of hand-held device/web/mobile graphics techniques and production practices.
- Ability to create icons/ UI components.
- Excellent knowledge of design guidelines for web and mobile platforms (Android, iOS) as well as other relevant standards and best practices for visual design (e.g. colour theory for colour combination and contrast).
- A thorough understanding and experience of Adobe Creative – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Communicate well with team members, including those in different countries.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Visual sense, creativity and positive attitude
- Competative salary package
- Really fancy working environment
- Supporting Teams
- International environment
- Travelling opportunity
- Getting higher and Higher
- Feedback about your work
- Good Community where needs you not just because of business but because of your creativity
Zsofia Kovacs +3618839860
Vera Rózsa +3618839860