Our partner is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company. They employed approximately 102,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries.
The company has had various industries in its 153-year history, but it has a really big reputation about its telecommunication services and deliveries that even laic people know about.
Now they are seeking for
Business Operations Specialist
- The basic duties of the Operations Specialist is to manage the flow of the company acts and optimize day-to-day activities. The role involves tasks like analyzing business operations and identifying customer needs in order to bring the two closer together. Operations Specialists are detail-oriented people with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- Operations Specialist typically will have a high level of job satisfaction due to the integral role that plays in the success of the company and the satisfaction of the customers.
- Cooperate with management
- Support the enlargement
- Typically 2 years directly related experience or 2-4 years overall professional experience.
- Experience on financial metrics, data analysis, data correlation
- Strong Excel skills using complex functions. Preferably knowledge on Excel macros
- Strong powerpoint presentation skills including multimedia, executive presentations, charts, etc
- Capable to manage large amount of data
- Structured way of working
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent communication in English
- International ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Ability to work remotely in cross functional organization
- Competative salary package
- Traveling option
- Reaaly innovative working environment
- Balance between life and work
- Good teams and supporting management who you can speak to