Our partner is a well known company that is an internal service provider, delivering end-to-end Information Services, Information Technology and Financial Shared Services to locations globally. Is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to clients.
Now they want a
Compliance Coordinator (information security)
to join them.
- Implement and coordinate internal and external IT related audits,
- Supervise internal information security controls in IS/IT area and ensure compliance for Shared Services functions (IT/IS) with the Global Directive and Procedures and external regulations.
- Coordinate personal data protection related activities
- Perform audits to reveal gaps to the Global Directive and the Procedures within Shared Services
- Supervise the internal control processes, initiate process improvements and develop the processes to increase the control
- Introduce and maintain processes and metrics to reach and keep the required level of control
- Comply with legal requirements by keeping contact with internal and external legal advisor and by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- At least 5 years experience in field of IS/IT at multinational companies with global presence preferably Shared Services or Control area
- At least 2 years experience with control framework definitions and implementations
- Experience in data protection is preferred
- Degree in Information Technology
- Fluency in English
- Good managing, initiation, problem solving and communication skills
- Project management skills for introducing improvements is preferred
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits,
- Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks,
- Opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Place of work: Budapest
Vera Rózsa +36204319706
Vera Rózsa +3618839860