SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade. At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation.
Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.
Our multinational, highly appreciated client is looking for a new member for it’s team, in the position of IT Project Manager!
- Management of regional IT projects
- Involvement in the investigation phase / raising of CIR if needed (jointly with IT Business Partner)
- Preparing project plan and assigning resources for the project
- Managing resources (internal and external) and budget for the duration of the project, working in matrix team
- Escalation when/if needed of project issues
- Ensure project transparency, present project phases and milestones, preparing project status reports
- Will work closely together with the IT Business Partner to assess feasibility of business requests
- Will work closely together with the IT Business Partner and external resource providers to plan/assign resources to the project.
- Will work together with business project managers to ensure the right level of business resources are put in place.
- Will ensure the proper project methodology is followed for the project and update clarity according to PPMO definitions
- Will work closely together with the regional PMO lead
- Will participate in the ITAC sessions
- University degree
- At least 2 years of experience
- Project and process planning
- Familiarity and experience with thin client architecture
- Human resource and staff policy
- Decision making and decision support
- Strategic developments
- Fluent English and German
- Advanced PC skills and knowledge
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Opportunity to grow, while working with cutting-edge technologies
- A lively, young and cool team that is fun to work with
- Home office opportunity
Péter Szalai +3618839860
Péter Szalai +3618839860