We are looking for Junior Project Managers to our prestigious well-known partner company who has a fast-growing service center in the heart of Budapest.
In this role you will be a key member of strategic operations migration project and the Operation Team. You will have a possibility to support end-to-end process of country migrations, planning to finalization and after the successful migration you will be responsible to the execution of operational processes.
- Ability to understanding end to end processes, policies, regulations, and governance. Initiates process changes and improvements
- Presents, facilitates and leads assigned minor or medium level process improvement events using methods of culture-appropriate team building, team energizing, data gathering and analysis, problem solving, project management and state of the art presentation and platform skills. Actively promotes continuous Improvement and its activities and services to others
- Delivery of business improvement projects to agreed quality and time, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and involved at all relevant stages
- Working with Senior Team members on the team to develop reports, project charters, project plans, and diagrams of overall Continuous Improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities, and anticipated needs
- Lead minor or medium level process improvement meetings in fast paced environment
- Ensure ability to continuously improve existing service / quality of processes and to meet the business needs
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience either in a Shared Service Center environment
- Experience of defining, documenting and validating process requirements
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
- High level of English is a must
- Opportunity to act as a key member of projects
- Long-term opportunity
- High-class office environment
- Flexible working time