On behalf of our partner company we are looking for an ambitious candidate to cover the Project Manager role in a new implementation project
• Implementation of a complex project with multiple systems involved and various stakeholders across EMEA finance.
• Contribute to a new system and process strategy
• Suggest and initiate new projects with the Finance functional area that is supported
• Management of multi-month and multi-year projects
• Execute complex projects that cover different functions both inside and outside of Finance
• Most projects will be within the EMEA region
• Implementations and roll-outs to various countries
• Managing complex projects end to end
• Workslate and Book of Work prioritisation for large regional systems
• Potentially running a component of a complex global project
• Complete all tasks – having connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the JDs – charged by the manager or superior or functional head.
Knowledge and Experience / Elvárt tudás és gyakorlat:
knowledge the job-holder needs to have]
• Excellent and thorough knowledge of the Finance systems infrastructure (essential);
• Experience of Projects roles (6 years), either as a Project Manager or as Business Analyst (essential);
• Prior experience within the Banking industry (essential);
• Good product knowledge including end-to-end product flows (preferred);
• Good accounting, P&L and Financial/regulatory reporting knowledge (preferred)
• Good Local Regulatory Reporting knowledge (preferred)
• Good knowledge of Basel III Capital and CRD4 Liquidity requirements (preferred)
Skills / Képességek:
should have, for example, IT skills, languages]
• Knowledge in Financial Processes and Systems (essential);
• Interest in Project Management (essential);
• Basic understanding of Financial measures/concepts on products, e.g. Market value vs Liquidity value, Profit/loss, Balance Sheet Accounting and Internal Control (preferred);
• Interest in Technology (not essential).
• Demonstrated ability to build high performing teams.
• Solid experience in a multi-cultural working environment (preferred)
Competencies / Kompetenciák:
• A well-motivated, well-organised self-starter, the successful candidate will be able to lead, coordinate and drive medium-sized project teams, including representatives from a variety of areas across the organisation, sometimes for initiatives lasting several months;
• Someone who can think through a problem;
• The ability to assimilate data and to reach well thought out decisions;
• Someone who is comfortable in understanding and going through detailed analysis
• The ability to add value to current working practices and to challenge the status quo, thinking beyond the “here and now”;
• Solid oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels and in multiple countries and cross-cultures.
• Someone who can successfully manage strategic initiatives towards the timely achievement of their stated objectives
• Requires minimal supervision
• Awareness of Citi people processes, policies and relevant laws.
• Confidence to provide out-of-the-box suggestions and provide comments/opinions on problems and decision items
• The opportunity to work with a large number of people from different functions, with various degrees of seniority
• The opportunity to develop project management skills. These are skills / competencies which can be used in any future line management roles;
• Opportunities to gain a thorough knowledge of the complete range of Finance processes and end-to-end product flows;
• Opportunity to gain experience of different Software Development Lifecycles and different project management methodologies
Eszter Óvári +3618839860
Eszter Óvári +3618839860