Are you willing to join something great full of opportunities? Do you have the ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to work with people and manage projects? Our prestigious client is seeking outstanding professionals to be part of their constantly growing team.
We are in the hunt for:
To provide customer facing technical pre-sales and solution architecture support for sales opportunities within our partner. Cloud and Hosting Services business. Additionally to provide in-life architectural support ownership for customers. Accountable for designing and validating solution design and bid support for all sizes of opportunity, ranging from relatively small in-life changes to multi-million pound new business.
What will you do:
- Assist sales specialists with pre-sales and solution architect engagements, technically qualify cloud and hosting opportunities, align opportunity to our client’s product and services portfolio and define design resourcing estimates,
- Engage with customer to develop, understand & document customer requirements. Understand the customer’s business requirements and drivers and create compelling proposal and bid material,
- Produce customer specific solution documentation for proposals and orders on opportunities ranging from the fairly straightforward to more complex designs,
- Provide a single point of contact for business and customer during bid phase and into delivery as a Solution Prime. Potentially act as customer lead architect during in-life phase of solution service delivery,
- AOV addressed, AOV won, concurrent bids numbers/AOV and win/loss ratio,
- Accurate solutions submitted by team on time with continued excellent feedback from customers and sales colleagues.
- Fluency in English is a must and fluency in German is an advantage,
- Strong infrastructure design experience with knowledge in all or some of the following areas of expertise: X86 Server, OS (Microsoft/Linux), Virtualisation (VMware), Storage, LAN design, 3rd party cloud platforms (SoftLayer, AWS, Azure) and security (Firewalling, IPS/IDS, Log/Threat, SIEM AV). Proven track record of delivering successful IT architecture designs,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with proven ability to produce quality documentation for high level design work and bid material,
- Experience of operating in an ITIL environment, with a good understanding of general business principles and practices to include an understanding of business economics, customer markets and operating environments,
- 3 years (or more) work experience in an IT/Managed Hosting/Cloud discipline,
- Proven experience in designing solutions incorporating bare metal and virtualised infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions.
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with great subscription,
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to,
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture,
- Possibility to work from home.
Nikolett Takács, +3618839860
Nikolett Takács, +3618839860